Monday, January 10, 2011

A Card and a Shout Out

As a tradition I make a family video every year.  It's just pictures and video footage of our family put together with music.  It helps highlight the last year, showing all of the fun moments we've had.  When I sent a copy of the DVD to my grandparents (love them!!) I sent this card to them:
Part of me wanted to add a PK face to it, but I just couldn't do it; I thought it looked cute just as it is.  The snowman is from Gypsy Wanderings.  I'm not sure how big I cut it at (maybe 4 or 4.5); I just cut it out and didn't pay attention to the size after I cut it. 

I also wanted to give a quick shout out to Amy Jo at Scrapping, Card Making and Living with Fibro.  She's on her way to 75 followers and wanted to do a giveaway when she had that many followers.  I love Amy's style; she's soooooo talented!!  You'll love to get to know her and be inspired by her style; you won't be sorry!  When you visit, tell her I say 'hi'; she's so much fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by; I'm really glad you did!! :)

13 Wonderful Comment(s):

Sharon said...

Love your snowman. I would have wanted to put a PK face on it, too!
And I probally would have! :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

I would of wanted to add a PK stamp too:) I'm sure your grandparents enjoyed it!! TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Chris Wooten said...

love your blog. i have giveaways that are to help the children's art department earn a cricut. so please help out and maybe win great prizes at the same time. here is how

I love your blog. I did the linking party with Maggie and found you that way.

I am trying to earn a cricut for the Children's art department.

http://www.facebook.com/JingerAdams

TELL JINGER "CHRIS WOOTEN SENT YOU"

EASY WAY TO WIN RIGHT. Well here is what I am giving away

SCAL
CRICUT APRIL SHOWERS
1 YR PAPER CRAFTS MAGAZINE
36 CT BIC MARKERS AND CASE

please tell your friends to help me earn the cricut for these kids

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

Awww...How cute! I'm sure your grandparents will be sooo happy! I like it just the way it is ;0). Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Carol L

AmyJRockstar said...

OMG! You are the sweetest EVER! I have never felt so honored in my life! Thank you sweetie for the kind words and for sending people my way. You are incredibly kind (not to mention talented)and I'm so glad we're friends. :0)
XO ~ Amy Jo

Sheena said...

Cute!! we usually make videos like that, but haven't for a few years..for some reason no one wants to take pictures anymore. I'm sure your grandparents enjoyed getting the video :)..now I'm headed over to check out Amy Jo blog..TFS it with us

Hugs, Sheena

Rhonda Emery said...

love your card. simple but so cute.

Tabitha said...

Your card is adorable. I love it without a face. Just perfect the way it is. TFS

Tabitha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda Emery said...

just stopping by. be back hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Is it me or have we not seen each other forever??

Super cute!

Tilly said...

This is too cute, and I prefer it without a face too. Will be back to visit again soon.

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I love it... and what a wonderful idea to make videos to remember the years past.

Thanks for sharing,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com