Saturday, May 1, 2010

NSD MPS Challenge #3

The third challenge from My Pink Stamper was to 'Think Outside the Box' and use something you wouldn't normally use. Well, I ended up doing two things for this challenge (just because I couldn't pick).


The first is one that I am SOOOO proud of. Ok - brace yourselves!!!!! I MADE A PATTERN AND SEWED!!!! I actually made this cover for my Cricut ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!! I know - it sounds like I'm 3 years old, but this was a BIG step for me!!!!! It's a little big (LOL - yeah, just a little . . .), but it's not bad for a first (no laughing at it LaRee!!!!)


The second thing I did that was outside of my box was using vellum. My wonderful Sister-In-Law gave me some and told me that this was one of the best things to work with. I figured it was worth a shot. The picture doesn't do it justice, but I hope you can still see the end result. :)



0 Wonderful Comment(s):