Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Need a Good Book

Ok, so this isn't a card; but it's something equally close to my heart!!!!  My Aunt, Ruth Davidson, has a new book out.  I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!  Her new book is called "Catch the Morning Star", and it is my favorite so far!!!!!  Ruth is an LDS author (belongs to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints AKA Latter Day Saints AKA Mormon).  She wrote these books because she found many romance novels to be too . . . (for a lack of better word) dirty.  If you're interested in looking at her books you can visit her site (click here).  Like I said, not a card, but they make great gifts (just ask my Sisters-in-law and Mother-in-law).  TFL!!

1 Wonderful Comment(s):

Alex said...

Hi :) Thanks for the info:) I am lds also and would love to check out her books :)