Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Blessings

One of the ladies that I visit just had a little boy (I get a little baby hungry)!!  I'm so happy for her, she's such a sweet lady so I knew I had to make a card for her and her new little guy.  Sorry about the picture - I'm working on getting a light box to help with the pictures.  Baby Blessings Amanda!!!!

I used Wild Card for the sentiment and the rattle is from Cuttin' Up.  Thanks for looking!!!!

3 Wonderful Comment(s):

Rosy C. said...

Awww... I am soo touched CC for going out of your way to leave a cooment for my "Back to School" post. Please keep checking my blog for future giveaways, projects, and such. I really want to include you in all of them. And I am soo sorry about the Firefox glitch. Hopefully, I can get this fixed real soon. This coming week I am going to post something SOOO Important to me. And of course it is for a very very good CAUSE. I am such a HUGE SUPPORTER of this. I hope you can join me and it will not take but a minute or two of your time. I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ME!!! And once again CC, Thanks so much for getting a hold of Internet Explorer and getting a hold of me. If you are able to get a hold of me through Facebook you can also do it that way too. Have a Great Sunday. And love the lil Rattle card you posted. The background PP makes it stand out and POP!!! Great Work!!! Sweet Creations my New Blog Friend!!!

DORCAS said...

I love this card! fabulous!
~Dorcas

readysetstamp said...

This is such a cute card!!! It's super cute!!! Thank you for your sweet message on my blog about the new design!! XOXO, Julie. :0)