Saturday, September 25, 2010

TT - Old School!

I know, last minute!!!  I meant to get this done last night, but that didn't work.  Emma over at My Creative Time has a challenge  (that ends today) to go back to the 'Old School' way of making cards.  The challenge is to make a card without any big fancy machines, going back to basics.  Well, here's my take on it.  I know of several people that are really close to having a baby so I thought this would be perfect!!
The paper is from a pack I found at Big Lots so I don't know what brand of paper it is.  I used a border punch to make the little corners and the sticker is from Marcella by K.  I love the sticker and the paper because they're so sparkly! :)  Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 Wonderful Comment(s):

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

What a great card!! You did such an amazing job on this! I LOVE everything about the card, the colors, the ribbon, the sticker.... everything!!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Love the great colors and the corners are darling!

Coachfans said...

How are you going to pick who gets this card? You better make a few more since it is wonderful!

Georgiana

P.S. I received your card in the mail today. THANKS! Super cute!

Celeste said...

Very pretty card.

My Creative Time said...

WOW Celeste!! I just ADORE your Baby card!! It is the CUTEST EVER!!! Great job w/the challenge!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Amanda C said...

Too cute, I love that paper.

girlia said...

Your card is really beautiful. Great Job.