Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm Sorry

I need to apologize to all of you!!!!! I feel bad for not visiting and posting for a few days. For those that know a little about me, you know that I love to go hunting with my family. Of course, it is hunting season and that means that the time I would normally spend crafting and blogging is spent hunting (even some of my cleaning time - but I don't complain about that). So - if you only hear from me every once in a while this month you'll know why. I did stay up late (much later than I should have) to make a card for a friend. I was driving home and saw her outside of her business. I stopped by to say hi and she looked so stressed and upset. I made this card for her to let her know that I was thinking of her. I did stamp the inside with my new Pink Stamper stamp with the phrase 'Have a tree-mendous day', but forgot to take a picture. **BIG shout out to Jen @ The Purple Scrapper - LOVE the stamps!!!!!!! As well as to Robyn My Pink Stamper for making such cute stamps!!**
This is my first Z-fold card - what do you think? I liked how it turned out!!! :) The tree is from Gypsy Wanderings. I tried using the non-brand name Stickles on the tree. I like them; I don't own any actual Stickles, but these seem to work just as well as anything I've seen used. Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

ownhomedog said...

great card~ love the colors you have used! i have a couple duplicate bottles of stickles i can send you! if you would like them- email me your address & i will get them out to you.
Diane ~ ownhomedog74@aol.com

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

I love it!! I have to try one of those cards! And I'm so happy you love the stamps!! I knew you would!

girlia said...

Love the card. Love the color of the tree. Awesomee

Celeste said...

Beautiful card.

Rhonda Emery said...

love your card. I need a favor could you please go over to jitterbuggin challange you can find the blog button on my sidebar and vote for my card its the vampire they will pick a winner next week. thank you

Best Hobby Eva said...

Super cute card. I love the tree! You are brave doing a Z card. Great job and happy hunting!!

DORCAS said...

That was so sweet of you to do. I hope you have a blast! Pete goes hunting but not till Nov. You have an awesome time! Hugs!

Lisa J said...

I love retro looking designs! I was thinking my fall cards have to be a different shape and well you won me over with this one! The colors in that paper are spot on! What paper did you use?