Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge

I don't normally do these challenges, but we'll see what happens. The challenge was to use pink, green and black. This one does have all of those colors in it, but those aren't the only colors. I hope it qualifies, if not - well, it was a card I felt I needed to make. :)

I made this card after having a deep conversation with my Mom. Like all wonderful Mothers out there she always has amazing insight. After all said and done I came up with this card.



You can't really tell from this angle, but the watering can sticks out a bit farther than the sign or the flowers. I really think it turned out great. For some reason I love the thoughts that come to mind when I the word 'Grow', but my Mom loved the word, 'Faith'. (Ok, so I like them both) So needless to say I made a few cards for my Mom with the word 'Faith' instead of 'Grow'. I hope you enjoy!!!

1 Wonderful Comment(s):

Lois Lane said...

I think it's pretty cool!