Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Personal Challenge

I was visiting with my family and I had a thought. **Those in my family know that I will act on these thoughts - even if they seem a little off the wall. I found that when I follow these thoughts there is usually a reason (even if I can't tell what it was right away).** I starting thinking about what a wonderful family I have. Husband, Children, Parents, Siblings, In-Laws, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and so on!!!!!!! I really don't know what I would do without them. So, the thought that came to mind was that I really need to set a goal to send a card to someone in my family once a week. Not just a card for them to give away (like I normally do), but one that is actually intended for them. So, after this thought - I acted. Here is the first one. :)


1 Wonderful Comment(s):

Ladybug said...

Celeste, did you use a cart. for these flowers? If so, which one?

You can reply on my blog:
http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much! Linda