Friday, April 23, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge

So, it was late at night, I couldn't sleep so I started blog surfing. I ended up finding Peachy Keen Stamps blog and loving it. They are doing a challenge (which helps give me ideas). The challenge was to figure out what inspires us and to use three specific colors and photos that they provided (see below).
The first thing that came to mind when they asked what inspired us was 'Family'. My family (both sides) is full of inspirational stories. I used the reflection photo as inspiration. I hope you enjoy it!!!!


5 Wonderful Comment(s):

Angelica said...

What a pretty card! I love how you reflected "family"! Love the frame. Thanks so much for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps this week! Hope to see more entries in the future. :)

Janice W. said...

That is so cool how you mirrored the word family to show that you are inspired by both sides. So glad you found us and I hope to see you again for another Peachy Keen Challenge!

My Creative Time said...

WOW, I love how you used "special effects" on your card!! you did a wonderful job!
Thank you for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:)

Viv said...

Oh how clever is THIS!! I love that 'reflection'! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Celeste. Good luck! Viv xx

Lorie said...

WOW!! THis is just beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with the PKS Challenge! I'm so happy you found us!

Hugs,
Lorie