Monday, May 31, 2010

Father's Day

I just have to say that I have some amazing men in my life.  My dearest Husband (who is such a great Dad to our children), my amazing Dad, and my sweet Dad-in-law.  With Father's Day coming up I had a chance to make some cards.  I also read that My Pink Stamper is having a challenge to create a Father's Day project; I figured I needed these cards, so I wanted to make them.  One thing that I make sure to do is talk to my little ones and ask them what they love about each Grandpa and their Daddy.

My kids told me that one of their favorite things about my Dad is that they love to go feed the horses with him.  Each time we go down they make sure to buy carrots to feed to the neighbor's horses (they checked with the neighbors to make sure it was OK).  Such a simple thing, but it means the world to my little ones.  So for my Dad I made this card using the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge and a few pop dots (love those things).


When asked, my children told me that their favorite thing about their Daddy was when they play with him, and when they go 4-wheeling (a family activity).  This was made using the Camp Out cartridge (the best one for my family).  I hope my Hubby likes it. :)  My kids even picked out the colors to match his 4-wheeler.

 I didn't get a chance to make one for my wonderful Dad-in-law yet.  Just wait, I really want to make a good one (just not enough time).  I'll get it done soon though!!!! :)

1 Wonderful Comment(s):

DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet cards! They are sure to love them!