Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mom and Dad's Anniversary

My parents' anniversary is at the end of the month.  I'm so glad to have such wonderful parents!!!!!!  This is a card I made for them, hopefully they don't watch my blog too often.  It's made from my new Home Decor cartridge (LOVE IT!!!!!), I hope you enjoy. :)


I wanted to take a close-up picture of the heart.  I LOVE IT!!!!  I think it turned out perfect!  Well - perfect enough.

3 Wonderful Comment(s):

shelly said...

what a pretty card. i really like that heart :) thanks for playing along with us at cricutcardz this week

Ruthie said...

What a pretty card! I love that cart too, it's one of my favorites right now. You parents are going to love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CCC blog!
Ruthie :)

Jeri said...

Your Mom & Dad are just going to love this card. Those little hearts are so cute. Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at CCC.