Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday

Tomorrow is my beautiful little girl's Birthday!!!!!!  I'm so excited for her.  She (like most little girls) is in to Hannah Montana.  So I decorated this little bag for her.  I got the idea from Fantabulous Cricut.  They had a challenge this week to make some sort of 3D project and include the color black.  The bag is just made from a brown paper bag covered with printed paper, and of course Hannah Montana from the Disney Hannah Montana cartridge.  My DH bought some smaller items for our little girl and I thought this would be the perfect little thing for them.

**Side Note - you really need to check out the Fantabulous Cricut, they are featuring a company called Stamp Out Online.  They have the cutest custom made stamps for a signature for a card.  I really like them a lot!!!!**

I hope you like my little girl's Birthday Bag!!!!!!!









 Happy Birthday 
my little Love!!!!!!

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

Kate said...

Your little girl is going to LOVE this!! What a perfect gift bag for her. I love the colour combination. Great job!!
Have a wonderful day tomorrow! Happy, happy birthday to your daughter!

Melissa said...

This is so cute!

Melissa said...

This is so cute!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Great job!! I need to use my Hannah Montana cartridge more.. Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

Val said...

What a lucky girl, the bag is adorable, and oh my- your cake is darling!!! Thanks for playing along this week with us at FCCB:)

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

This is so cute Celeste. Perfect for a little girl. Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

PenLight said...

Celeste what a sweet bag for your little girl. It's part of the gift! I'm so glad you played with us at Fantabulous Cricut this week!

BrendaB said...

I'm sure your DD will be so excited to see this gift bag on her birthday! So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

Lori (THCEO) said...

Too cute...she'll love it! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB! :)

Ladybug Designs said...

That is great bag. I am sure your daughter will love it.
thanks for joining us on FCCB!
~Sharon