Monday, May 17, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge

Well, I think I love Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog!!!!!  They have a challange this week to follow the pattern shown below.  They always have the cutest ideas!!!


This worked perfectly for me because I needed to make some birthday cards but ran out of ideas.  This helped and I think they are super cute!!!!!!!

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

Janice W. said...

Your card turned out so cute! That is one fancy cupcake! Thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen!

Viv said...

Ooh! Yummy cupcake Celeste! You rocked the challenge! Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Cute! Love that cupcake! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen! Good luck!

Nikki

My Creative Time said...

soooo cute!! your card looks so yummy! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:)

Samantha Casey said...

This is so cute! I love the cupcake! Good luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!

Lorie said...

Nothing like a challenge to get that creativity flowing! Beautiful job on this card, and I'm so happy you could join us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Hugs,
Lorie

Carol<>< said...

very nice!
Carol<><

Sonia Kertznus said...

Great card! love the colors... Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. HUGS...SK :)