Friday, June 4, 2010

In-Laws Anniversary

My wonderful In-laws have an anniversary coming up next week.  I was trying to figure out what to do for the card and was at a loss.  I love to follow Emma's blog, My Creative Time, and she did the most wonderful thing.  She has a Throwback Thursday video that she just posted.  She goes through some of the older cartridges (this was her first post).  This week she used Animal Kingdom (which is a cart I have, YEAH!!) and she challenged others to use it.  Well, I decided to look through it again and I remembered I had wanted to use the fishies (Fishy Kisses).  I LOVED the way this turned out.  I hope they like it!!!! ** I also found out that this could work for Polka Doodles challenge that they have going on.  Check it out.**

I hope my In-laws enjoy this one.  It turned out super cute!!!!!  I even had a shiny paper that I used for the bowl!  Happy Anniversary to my wonderful In-Laws!


The fishies look a little too shiny in the pictures, so it looks a little funny.  Sorry about that!!

9 Wonderful Comment(s):

ScrappingStephanie said...

I don't think it looks too shiny at all. I think this card is so adorable. I am sure your in laws will love it. Have a nice weekend:)

My Creative Time said...

This card is PERFECT!!! your in-laws are going to LOVE this card! GREAT Job w/the challenge!
Thank you for being a part of my
1st Throwback Thursday challenge!
Big Fishie Hugs,
Emma;)

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

Hi There

What a super ideas for a card,thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

B x

Stacey said...

wonderful card! just so cute! thank you for playing along with us at polka doodles this week!!! Good luck x x x

Kerry said...

Ah so romantic. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Tip Top said...

Heheheh! I like it!! Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge - hope to see you again next week!

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along in our Anniversary challenge at Polkadoodles! I love fish - so fun! Cheers Claire x

Jenny said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Polka Doodles challenge this week.