Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank You!

Well, long story short - I have the best family ever!!!!!!  I seriously don't know what I would do without my family (both sides, extended, etc.) Until I'm able to thank each family member individually I wanted to take a moment and make a special card for my Sister-In-Law to thank her for everything she has done (for one - she's letting me borrow a car since mine died).  I'm not sure what her favorite flower is, but I hope she likes it.  I thought it turned out pretty good, even my husband said "Wow, that looks really cool!" instead of his usual "hmmm", or "Yeah".  Thanks for checking it out!



I know the picture below looks sort of funny, but I digitally erased the message I wrote.  I wanted it to be kept personal (I'm sure you understand).  

0 Wonderful Comment(s):