Saturday, June 12, 2010

WARD CRAFT NIGHT!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

I LOVE ward craft night!!  It's so fun to see what everyone is doing!  I worked on a little box/bag with matching cards.  I'd like to use it for my family reunion (we do an auction with donated items to earn money for the next year).  I may need to make another one to give for the auction . . . my little lady wanted to 'help' hold things; since this looks like a purse - this is what she wanted to 'help' me take to the car.  **I do love my little helpers though!!!!!**  If you look closely at the box you can see that it was squished, I also had to re-attach the flower.   I don't mind, I may just give it to her anyways (that will make her WEEK)!  I chose the colors for this card because I love to watch Emma (My Creative Time) and she was doing a challenge.  Every Thursday she goes over an older Cricut cart.  This week she did 'Stretch Your Imagination'.  If you don't have this cart you just have to use  Blue, Brown and Red.


I was also able to help one of the ladies think of an idea to use instead of the brown paper bag albums.  I let her keep the one we made, but I think I'm going to make one for the reunion.  I'll post pictures as soon as I make one myself. :)  Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!

2 Wonderful Comment(s):

My Creative Time said...

Celeste, this came out Perfect!! Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
hugs,
Emma:)

BeeBeebabs said...

Very cute tfs