Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MPS Challenge

Ok, so I found out that my little sister will be helping with a church position which means she will need a bunch of cards.  So I was sitting and thinking of what to do and came across this challenge from My Pink Stamper.  The challenge that she put out was to use the colors Pink, Green, Orange and Brown.  So I got thinking about the challenge and realized that I had the PERFECT paper!!  The background paper is from DCWV The Glitter Stack.  LOVE IT!!!!!  I thought since I needed to really challenge myself I should go out on a limb with what I put on the card.  Normally I like to use real life colors for designs - red and black ladybugs, green caterpillars, etc . . . well on this one I tried something different for me. :)  I hope you like the way it turned out.  I was pleasantly surprised with how they turned out.  The Lady Bug and Turtle are from Walk In My Garden and cut at 2 1/2 inches.  The sentiment is from a stamp set I got a long time ago, sorry I need to keep better track. :)  Thanks for looking!!!

6 Wonderful Comment(s):

bumblebee creations said...

what a marvelous idea!!! They will be perfect for her to use with her new position!

DORCAS said...

This is super super adorable! Love it! Thanks for sharing! Over from MPS. Glad I stopped by!

~Dorcas


http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Upsy Daisy said...

Sweet cards! ( I love your paper...I have he same pack!)
http://upsydaisycreations.blogspot.com/

Cricut in Kansas said...

They turned out great!

Pink E said...

Very pretty, they will be wwonderful for her to use ;) Inspired

Ladybug said...

What a different "take" on the usual red/black ladybug. Gorgeous!! Super thinking out of the box! :-)