Thursday, July 1, 2010

Multi-Person Card

My Mom is in a position in our church where she needs a lot of cards.  There's been several times when one card is not enough for people to sign.  So I got thinking about what I could do to help, that's when the idea for this card came into play.


For the card holder - I used the DS software to weld a rectangle to two tags, all from the George cartridge.  I put a square with rounded edges for the window part.  Of course I used Walk In My Garden for the butterfly, bee and lady bug.  Paper Doll Dress Up was used for the grass.  I used the DS software to change the width.


For the 'Card' part - I used 3 pieces of paper cut into quarters and my Crop-O-Dile to do the holes at the top of the card.  I split the paper in half since my eyelets weren't big enough for all of the papers.  I put two eyelets in one half facing forward (squishing it), and two eyelets on the second half facing backwards.  I did it this way so that no matter what side you saw it looks like the nice side of the eyelets.  After that I just put some ribbon through the eyelets to hold the two sections together, plus I just thought it was cute! :)


 I hope you like my idea.  It could be used for big work gatherings (Good Luck, Congrats, Happy Birthday, etc) or for a teacher (all the kids could sign part), or for church.  Thanks for looking everyone!!!! :)

3 Wonderful Comment(s):

ScrappingStephanie said...

This is adorable. Just love it. How did you get the rectangle to cut out? I love window cards, but never seem to be able to get it right. TFS!

Stephanie

Tiffany said...

This is such a great idea!!! The card is sooo gorgeous too! TFS

Ladybug said...

OMG --- that is simply beautiful!