My Mom is in a position in our church where she needs a lot of cards. There's been several times when one card is not enough for people to sign. So I got thinking about what I could do to help, that's when the idea for this card came into play.
For the card holder - I used the DS software to weld a rectangle to two tags, all from the George cartridge. I put a square with rounded edges for the window part. Of course I used Walk In My Garden for the butterfly, bee and lady bug. Paper Doll Dress Up was used for the grass. I used the DS software to change the width.
For the 'Card' part - I used 3 pieces of paper cut into quarters and my Crop-O-Dile to do the holes at the top of the card. I split the paper in half since my eyelets weren't big enough for all of the papers. I put two eyelets in one half facing forward (squishing it), and two eyelets on the second half facing backwards. I did it this way so that no matter what side you saw it looks like the nice side of the eyelets. After that I just put some ribbon through the eyelets to hold the two sections together, plus I just thought it was cute! :)
I hope you like my idea. It could be used for big work gatherings (Good Luck, Congrats, Happy Birthday, etc) or for a teacher (all the kids could sign part), or for church. Thanks for looking everyone!!!! :)