Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Shower Card

Emma from My Creative Time is doing something like this for her Throwback Thursday Challenge.  Emma challenged everyone to use the "New Arrival" cartridge.  That, unfortunately, is not one that I own.  If you don't own it, you can just use an older cart (I think Hannah Montana cart will qualify).  The theme is "Baby" so you can do a card, craft, or layout as long as it is "Baby" themed.  It worked out too that my Mother-In-Law needed a cute card for a baby shower she's going to this weekend.  **I love when things work out like this**



I used DS software to weld the letters 'Baby' together and welded that to the 'Girl' cut.  All of the fonts along with the butterfly are from the Hannah Montana cartridge.  I love the way it turned out.  I also made it to go with the cute little pink and white butterfly outfit she's giving.  TFL!!!  :)

11 Wonderful Comment(s):

Raven Baca said...

What a great card! I love the colors.
Hugs,
Raven

Tammie said...

What a nice thing to make it match the gift! Very cute card!

DREAMS CARDS said...

Hi Celeste
Love your card, i think you did a nice job.
Patty

You're invited to visit my blog and sign up to my follower
http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

My Creative Time said...

DEFINITELY Hannah Montana qualifies! AND I think your card came out AMAZING my friend!! Thank you so much for joining my throwback Thursday Challenge!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

DORCAS said...

HOw cute is this! I love the butterfly! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

~Dorcas

ScrappingStephanie said...

Wonderful card. Love the colors:) The ribbon adds the perfect touch. TFS and have a great weekend.

Stephanie

Crayola58 said...

What a cute girl card. I am pleased to announce that you have won the draw on the felt flowers for my Blog Candy on the BBTB2 challenge ... Please email me quickly with your addie so I can mail the flowers. Congrats and thanks so much for playing the blog hop.
Carole

Paper said...

Beautiful card. I really like the butterfly and I even have that cartridge and didn't know it was on there.

Monique Barr said...

I love this card it is 2 cute. Please check out my blog. And if you like please become a follower.
http://uniquemonique01.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

love your card and all your work
became a follower
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Rosy C. said...

Hi C.C.
Even though you did not have the New Arrival Cart, your card turned out very "Girly Cute". I loved the way you used your creative mind and played around with the Hannah Montana cart. Enjoyed glancing at your project. Keep up the cute projects going!
Here is my new blog for you to glance at:
http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
Sweet Creations!!!