Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Dance!!!

EEEEEEE!  So Happy!!!!  Da da da da da da!!!  **Doing my happy dance!!!**

I posted a little while ago that I won something from Carol with Paper Arts!  YEAH!!  Well, I just got the flowers from her last night.  My DH and I had a few things to get done, but I was able to get a cute little card made up.  The hardest part was trying to figure out which flower to use first!!!!!! 

This card is for some of the ladies in my community (Relief Society Presidency).  They've done a few things for me lately and I owe them big time!!!

Thanks again Carol!!!!!  I love the flowers!!!  Don't worry, you know I'll put them to use!!!!!  What do you think?!
Thanks for checking it out!  A million Thanks, Carol!!!! :)

2 Wonderful Comment(s):

Crayola58 said...

Yay,Celeste...this card is so cute with the flower. I am so happy that you won my blog candy.
Thanks so much for using my little handiwork.
Carole

BeeBeebabs said...

Very cute card tfs