Monday, July 5, 2010

Wow! It must be my Birthday or something!

I can't believe it!!!  Today is my birthday (doing great so far).  I woke up without my children in my bed (they usually find their way in the middle of the night); and felt very refreshed.  We've been visiting family and decided to go for an ATV ride with everyone.  What an AMAZING ride!!!  We had a great time with beautiful weather on a wonderful trail.  It was so much fun.

After we got home I decided to check the blogs I follow (I love all of the creative people out there).  Low and behold I found out that I won something!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!  I went through the Canada Day blog hop and came across so many talented people; especially The Cropping Canuck.  To sum it up WOW!!  What creative and beautiful work!!!  I couldn't believe I won this super cute shirt, how adorable is it!!!!

I'm so excited!!  Thanks so much!!!!! :)

3 Wonderful Comment(s):

The Cropping Canuck said...

Awww! You are so sweet! Thank you.

Your prize is all ready for the mail tomorrow.

BeeBeebabs said...

Very nice tee you did a great job tfs

The Cropping Canuck said...

I forgot to say Happy Birthday!