Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vinyl Tile

My DH's side of the family has a reunion this weekend.  I love it because they do an auction to earn money for the next year; and it's always so much fun!!!  Well this year I made a bunch of cards, a perpetual calendar (I didn't take pics, but I'm making one for me so you'll see it), and this tile with a cute saying.  I really liked it, so I thought maybe someone else would.  I used Cuttin' Up for the font; the corners were from Home Accents.  I used My World (classmate) cart for the house and the heart is from Plantin Schoolbook.  I really like how it turned out, I hope you do to.  Thanks for stopping by!!

 Don't you love my little girl's fingers?!  I needed help holding up the tile and she wanted to help. :)

1 Wonderful Comment(s):

BeeBeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!