Sunday, August 8, 2010

What do you think?

I'm excited!!!!!  We are having a local fair (a first for me), and I am thinking about submitting a picture.  This is one of my favorites - what do you think?  I just wanted to enter something. :)
 Yes, these are my beautiful little loves!!!!

6 Wonderful Comment(s):

DORCAS said...

This is a beautiful shot! Do it! I hope you win! TFS!
~Dorcas

Lois Lane said...

Yes, submit that! It's a beautiful picture!

DoubleClick Connections said...

So super sweet! Love it!

Alex said...

just beautiful ! what a great shot :)

Coachfans said...

Definitely! This is a wonderful picture. It looks like one that should be in the frame when you buy it so EVERYONE can enjoy it!

Georgiana : )

Belinda said...

This is a wonderful pic! I agree with Dorcas: DO IT! You may win!
I love fairs. I have entered some x-stitch work in several of ours and placed well! So I truly encourage to TAKE ACTION!
Blessings!
Belinda