Sunday, August 15, 2010

WOW!!!!

I can't believe my luck!!!!!  Since I lost my job a few weeks ago I have been searching blogland for ideas to keep me busy.  While blog surfing I found Rosy with Sweet Delight Paper & More.  She's only been up and running for about a month but has already hit 200 followers (you know she's creative).  Well, she did blog candy for hitting 200 and I WON!!!  She was giving away the October 31 cart!!!  I can't believe it!!!  I LOVE Halloween!!!  It is my favorite holiday and I have wanted this cart!!  I literally screamed I was so excited (seriously - my kids came in to see why I was screaming)!!!!!  Rosy - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!  I feel so blessed and honored!!!!!!!

4 Wonderful Comment(s):

DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on such a great win!

Belinda said...

Congrats on your win!
BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower!
Blessings!
Belinda
www.theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

ScrappingStephanie said...

Yipee for you! Congrats on the win. It is always so nice to geat some scrapping goodies, I know it always lifts my spirits. I LOVE Halloween and fall, favorite time of the year. I so badly want that cart. Can't wait to see what you create:)

Stephanie

beejay said...

Congratulations on your win! Nothing like a little blog candy to make a girl scream :)
Thanks for visiting my blog, your projects are adorable and I am now a follower of yours.