Tuesday, August 3, 2010

YEAH, my luck may be changing!

Well, all I can say is I'm ready for this!!!!  With all of the trials and challenges that I have been given recently I was starting to get down.  I started to do my normal blog surfing and noticed that A.Go's Craftomonium  had a new post.  His creations are amazing so I immediately went to go see what he had that was new (seriously - I am so amazed by his talent)!!  So I hopped on over and WOW!!!!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!  He had a fun little fruit scrambler game last month and was giving away the preserves cart to the winner.  Of course I love doing fun little games so I participated . . . and I WON!!!!!  I'm still in shock!!!  I can't wait to get the cart, it's been on my wish list!!!  Thank you so much Albert!!!!!  I can't tell you how excited I am!!!!!

2 Wonderful Comment(s):