Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hidden Element

Over at Polka Doodles they have a challenge going on right now.  The challenge is to create something that has a hidden element.  Here's my take on the challenge.

I used Paper Doll Dress Up for the little bat.  I used a Cricut marker to trace it, then cut the bat out.  The letters are actually cut outs I had that matched perfectly.  The patterned paper is some of the beautiful paper I won from Serenity Scrappers.  Isn't it the cutest paper ever?!!!!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

12 Wonderful Comment(s):

Celeste said...

Great card... I love it

ScrappingStephanie said...

I love it. You did a great job with the hidden element. I would have struggled with that. Love the paper too:)

Stephanie

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Papers are awesome!

Amanda C said...

Celeste -- this is so cool!!! I'm going to have to try a card like this. Thanks for sharing!

girlia said...

Beautiful paper and card. Love the bats.

DORCAS said...

OHH! I like. I am going to need to try this card. Thanks for sharing!

Tip Top said...

Great card and very spooky! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along in our hidden element challenge at Polkadoodles! Great fold - love it - fab papers and great bat! Cheers Claire x

Fliss said...

A really great spooky card.
Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles Hidden Element challenge.
x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Jenny said...

Such a clever hidden element! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us over at Polka Doodles.