Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Than Favors challenge

Paula at More Than Favors has a challenge going right now.  The challenge is to use Pink, Black, Gray, and White.  As I was thinking about what type of card to make, I found out that one my friends lost her Father-in-law.  I wanted to make a card for her and this is what came to mind.
I used Gypsy Wanderings for the branch and pink flowers. The white parts of the flowers are just some white Prima flowers I had.  I'm not sure where the stamp is from (sorry)!!

11 Wonderful Comment(s):

teachU14 said...

Wow! I love the use of the prima flowers over the paper flowers. Great card :)

Celeste said...

Absolutely beauitful card....

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

This card is really really beautiful! The flowers, the paper you used, everything is a perfect fit for each other.

I really love this card - I think it is one of my top favorites, I just keep looking at it! Great job!

Adrian said...

love colors!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This came out so nice!

More Than Favors said...

Looks Awesome Celeste! I love this card. Thanks for joining the challenge at More Than Favors :)

Happy Crafting,
Paula

Raven B said...

Celeste this is just breath taking I really just LOVE it.
Hugs,
Raven

ScrappingStephanie said...

This card is beautiful. Those colors look great together. I am wondering if that black paper came glittered like that or did you do some kind of embossing.

Stephanie

Denise said...

I love this card. It is awesome. Thank for leaving a comment on my blog.

HappyExpressions said...

Great card! The cut is awesome! TFS!

DORCAS said...

This is so pretty! Love it!