Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Serenity Scrappers

Serenity Scrappers is having a color challenge this time.  This time the challenge is to do a layout (whatever size you want), but to use the colors of Blue, Purple, and Green.  I am TERRIBLE at scrapbooking, it's one of my weaknesses!  So I have decided that I wanted to do this challenge.  I'm trying to stretch myself and learn new skills.  Like I said, it's not anything special, but at least I have one picture saved in a book instead of in a box.  This is actually a two page layout, but because of the personal stuff on the first page (footprints, poem, journaling) I'm choosing not to show it (I hope you understand)!  Well, here's my layout. :)

Is it weird that I kept her bracelets and mine from the hospital?  Or even the ribbon that was in her hair?  Her Dad picked the ribbon and all of the nurses loved it because it wasn't pink, so I thought it looked cute on the corner of the picture.  I figured the picture was so old that it was OK to see her face. :)

7 Wonderful Comment(s):

Kel said...

That is a FANTASTIC page.. omgoooosh is that baby adorable.. I love the memoriabilia on the page.. it's perfect..Thanks for entering challenge!!!

HappyExpressions said...

Adorable! Wow look at all that hair. My babies were both baldies, but the cutest baldies ever. LOL!
Great LO!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super adorable!!

DORCAS said...

AAAWWWE! I love that bow! I also kept my bracelets. I just can't find them:p This is a super cute layout!

Best Hobby Eva said...

OMG- This is a great page. I think awesome that you kept the bracelet and hair. Then she can look back and see how little her wrist was! I think you did a great job. I am proud that you extended yourself to scrapbooking!! Thanks for doing the challenge!!! What a beautiful, beautiful baby!!!

Nisson Family said...

I LOVE your baby page!!! It's not weird at all to keep memories like that. I would have done the same. :) But alas, we don't get bracelets when we adopt puppies. ;)

Very cute!
Pam

Cher~ said...

She is SOOO adorable and looks like she already has a great personality and is taking it all in. Love the layout.