Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So Grateful I Cried

Ok, I admit it - I'm a big baby!!!  It's true, ask my hubby.  I just finished dinner clean-up and got online to check some of my favorite sites.  I noticed I had an e-mail, and after I read it I was so happy, surprised and grateful I started to cry (my kids got worried so I had to explain to them what happened).  The e-mail that I received was from Rhonda over at Scrap Happens With Rhonda.  She makes these AMAZING mini albums and does a weekly giveaway.  Well, the e-mail was to let me know that she decided to give me a mini album, just because I visit her blog and leave comments.  I can't believe the time and effort that she puts into these albums, she is truly amazing and it is MY PLEASURE to visit her site, and everyone knows that comments help make the craft world go around!  You really should go visit her site and check out her creativity, you won't be sorry!!!!  Rhonda - thank you from the bottom of my heart!!  I'm so grateful!!!! :)

9 Wonderful Comment(s):

teachU14 said...

That's so awesome... Congratulations! You're always so great at leaving comments :)

Cheryl Gaffney said...

That's wonderful.... and it couldn't go to a more deserving person. I always love reading your comments over on my blog!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Cheryl Gaffney said...

That's so funny. I was over here at your blog, saying how wonderful you are about commenting on people's blog posts... while you were over on my blog commenting about my most recent post! :)

Thanks for all your wonderful comments!!! :)

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

My BFF Abby and I are the biggest cry babies... my eyes got watery reading your post!!!
so, so happy for you!
and so, so happy for me that you decided to say yes to our blog hop!!!
Gaby

HappyExpressions said...

What a wonderful thing it was for her to give you an album. Nothing wrong with being a cryer, I am one too. Just in our nature. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

DORCAS said...

Now that is so sweet! You are really sweet in leaving such wonderful comments. So happy for you!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats! Rhonda's albums are truly amazing!

readysetstamp said...

Hi Celeste! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leave comments! It really means so much and I really appreciate it! I am so happy for you that you won a mini album! You are such a sweet person to leave comments on different blogs! Thank you so much! I am thankful to have you as a subscriber!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Best Hobby Eva said...

Good for you! It pays to scrap it forward!!