Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Little Religious - Might Offend

As many of you out there know - I live in a very small farming town!  Funny thing is that we don't even live 'in the town'.  Since we live so far from any big towns our Internet has a few problems here and there.  Well, it's been giving me problems for the last three days!!!! GRRRR!  So, sorry to those of you that I haven't stopped by yet - I'm working on it! :) Now onto my card . . .

I made two of these cards for two of the ladies that I visit with each month.  One is a new mommy so she is always busy with her new little one and both have been sick recently.  The other was for a lady that I won't be visiting as much any more.  It does have a scripture on it, so that may offend people.  If so, I'm sorry, but it's part of who I am. :)  I thought they turned out OK.  You pull out the flowers to see the message.
All of it was made with Walk in My Garden. Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 Wonderful Comment(s):

Adrian said...

very nice, and you should not have to apologize for the word!!!

teachU14 said...

Beautiful card, I'm sure she'll love it :) And I agree with Adrian, you should not apologize for spreading the word. Great job!

Amanda C said...

Really cute... I've seen that flower pot on Walk in my Garden but never knew how cute it was cut out!

girlia said...

Beautiful card. Love the flowers. Great job

Kel said...

beautiful words... love this!

Kel said...

In fact "You stood strong and didn't compromise your standards.
So be at peace,"2 Thessalonians 1:5-7 SO there ya go :)

Court said...

Beautiful! Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog and for all the words of encouragement! I really appreciate it! Good luck in the giveaway!

ஐx♥amanda♥xஐ said...

I just wanted to say your MIGHT OFFEND because its religious post is AWESOME!! if more of us would take a stand the world would be a better place :) I just wanted to applaud you for taking that stand and posting this REGARDLESS of what anyone thought or who it might offend you posted your heart for the world to see and you are being light for GOD! THANK YOU!!!! I wish there was more like you out there <3

Nisson Family said...

Your flower pot is really cute. I'm sure the ladies will love it! Way to be a great VT! :)

Pam

JustYolie said...

Girl it's your blog and you go ahead post scripture when ever you see fit and please don't apologize... :) I'm glad I found your blog...I'm now a follower. :)

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

I will never understand how scripture or anything else that speaks of love, tolerance, and kindness can be offensive to ANYONE. I just don't get it... But I do get your card! LOL I love how it looks like a flower pot! So cute.

Jen said...

Super,Super cute card! I have this cartridge... I need to make something cute with it too. I love your work..I just became your newest follower on your blog. I would love for you to stop by sometime and see mine.
(jennyscards.blogspot.com)
Hugs,jen

Cher~ said...

This is so sweet and so true.