Sunday, October 3, 2010

Turned Gypsy Red and White challenge

Chris over at Turned Gypsy has a challenge going on right now.  The challenge is to make a Christmas card using just Red and White.  One of my favorite things about Christmas (other than the true meaning of the holiday) comes from the movie 'The Polar Express'.  The main point of the movie is to always 'Believe'!  It's one of my favorite words because it works for any time of year, but has a special meaning for me for Christmas.  Of course my first Christmas card for the year had to have the word 'Believe'. :)
The word 'believe' is from Gypsy Wanderings.  The frames are also from Gypsy Wanders and I did put one of them through the Cuttlebug.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

13 Wonderful Comment(s):

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

Very nice card! I don't have that cuttlebug folder!

Amanda C said...

Celeste -- this is beautiful. Love it.

girlia said...

This is really lovely. You did a great job on this card. How true. The word believe is so powerful. Love it.

primpedinpaper said...

Great card and message! I love the background texture. -Nicole

sillyp said...

Cute card.

Celeste said...

Very pretty card....

Raven B said...

Celeste this is so beautiful and I completly agree with you about Believing! Plus the POLAR EXPRESS is a favorite in this house. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Raven

Nisson Family said...

It's a gorgeous card. Great job!!! Makes me look forward to Christmas cards. :)

Pam

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! Great colors!

Court said...

I love this!!! Way to go! The distressed stripes just in the background is a really cool effect and love that sting! Thank you for all your encouraging words Celeste! They mean so much!

Cher~ said...

I love the way you weaved the fiber around your frame. So pretty.

teachU14 said...

OMG... I LOVE... LOVE... LOVE this card. You've inspired me to go look at my gypsy wanderings cartridge, I had no idea this one on there. Great job!

Best Hobby Eva said...

Super creative! I love, love this card!!!