Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So Excited!

So over the weekend I loved hopping through several different blog hops (so much fun).  Well along the way I stopped at The Purple Scrapper.  If you've never stopped by her blog, you really should!  She is absolutely amazing, I just LOVE her work!!!!  Well, I just found out today that I won a set of My Pink Stamper's stamps!!!!  Can I tell you how excited I am!!!!!!  I've heard great things about the stamps, and they have been on my wish list forever; unfortunately I hadn't been able to purchase any (yet).  You'll have to check out what Jen made with the same stamp set (click here).  I just want to give a HUGE shout-out to Jen at The Purple Scrapper!  Thank you so much!!  This really made my day to find out I won!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

3 Wonderful Comment(s):

Amanda C said...

woo-hoo! That's awesome :)

girlia said...

Congratulations on your win!!!!! I know you will love my pink stamper stamps--I have the friends and family and they are the best.

teachU14 said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you :)