Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Need Help!!!!!!

Ok, so here's the thing.  I think my hubby is feeling a little guilty!  Hunting season is starting next week and we normally go as a family.  Since our oldest is in school I'm not able to go (except for weekends).  Well, we were talking and I asked if I could get 'a Cricut Cartridge that I really wanted'.  He laughed, rolled his eyes, smiled and said that was fine (he sooo gets me).  Well, the problem I have is deciding which one to get!!!!!  I'd love to hear any of your thoughts!!!!!  Here are two of the carts I'm thinking of, but I'd love to hear if you have one you can't live without!!!

Create-a-Critter   or   Simply Charmed


Thanks for your help!! :)

12 Wonderful Comment(s):

Celeste said...

I personaly don't use cartridges but if I was to have to choose I would say Create a Critter... I just love the little animals....

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Create A Critter for sure!! It is so fun and has a lot of accessory cuts too!

Adrian said...

I have both and both are neat, but I have had create a critter longer. I would go with create a crittre and get the other next time he feels guilty:)!!!!

Amanda C said...

ohhh, that's a tough one! Both are on my "wish list" but I think I lean a little more towards Simply Charmed. Let us know which one you get! :)

girlia said...

I have create a critter and love the animals/critters on it. I haven't had a chance to use simply charmed it is on back order. IMHO

Raven B said...

Ewe thats a hard one. My sister has both and so she lets me use them all of the time and although simply charmed is super cute I like create a critter more. Make sure you go on ebay to get your cart and fyi Sunday nights are the best time to get them. Sis and I get our carts for 20-25 we NEVER okay almost never pay more than that. Unless we really want them. Good luck I cant wait to see what you get.
Hugs,
Raven

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

I say go with Creat a Critter. It is my TOP go to cartridge! I LOVE IT!

And you will need it to go with your new stamp set you should be getting anyday now!! LOL

Oh and I second the e-bay thing. I get ALL of my cartridges on e-bay and I have almost never paid more then $25.00 for any of them. I think one I paid $32.50 on but I REALLY wanted it. LOL

Coachfans said...

I do not have either, so...I know lots of people have Create-a Critter, so I would say Simply Charmed. Let me know what you decide!

Georgiana

teachU14 said...

Hey there... I have both cartridges and love them both. But I use Create a Critter so much more because those little guys are so cute and the extra images that come with the cartridge are adorable too. If you get Create a Critter, I suggest PKS Critter faces too :)

joann valdez said...

i would chose create a critter. i love this cartridge don't forget the stamps that go with it.

Best Hobby Eva said...

I don't have simply charmed, but I do have create a critter an I love it. It is soo cute. Joann, I didn't realize there were stamps to go with.

We are posting a card tomorrow using an adorable panda from Create a Critter. It is such a great cartridge.

readysetstamp said...

I have both and I definately would say Create a Critter. The little guys on that cartridge are do stinkin' cute!!! I also really like the holidays they have on there as well. I personally like Create a Critter twice as much. I hope this helps!! Enjoy creating which ever one your choose!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)