Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Deep Breath

I'm back!! Once again - I'm so sorry for the lack of posts as well as the lack of visits to every one's blog! I'm back to reality with my little ones (while their Dad is still hunting). I have a lot on my plate and am happy to get back to it! I have three blog hops that I will be participating in at the end of this month and the beginning of the next. More info is coming on those! I am also helping out with Halloween things for the elementary school; AND helping with a craft day for my church (Super Saturday). I'm helping to plan, purchase and teach for the craft day. I'm really excited, but again - it's a lot on my plate!

I also forgot to thank all of you wonderful friends!!! I decided to get the Create a Critter cartridge. I'm (TERRIBLY) behind on sending some thank you cards, but I'll be posting some cards made with my new cart (YEAH!!!!)!!! They're all designed, just waiting to be cut. I'll post more tomorrow! Thanks for putting up with me! You all ROCK! :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 Wonderful Comment(s):

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Can't wait to see what you create! :)

Celeste said...

Girlie I know how life can get in the way sometimes... Just glad you are back and can't wait to see what you create with your cartridge.... Just remember to take some time to breathe...
Huggs

Best Hobby Eva said...

Welcome back! You made a great purchase. That Cartidge is soo much fun!!

girlia said...

Celeste, I love your work and I know the cards you create will be wonderful.