Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Blinky

Thanks to Raven over at Love 4 Stamps, I was able to make my own Blinky!!!  Ok, so it's not much; but I love this picture I took (which is why it's behind my title) so I thought it was cute.  Thanks so much Raven!!!! :)

7 Wonderful Comment(s):

PinkBlingCrafter said...

That's so cool you were able to create your own blinky. I tried it awhile back and did not succeed so I had it made. Great job doing on your own!!!! I'm your newest follower YAY!!!

Celeste said...

Awesome Blinkie... I just added it to my blog.

Rhonda Emery said...

I am glad you got a button. I am adding to my blog.

Raven B said...

I LOVE IT!!! IT turned out amazing!
Hugs,
Raven

Jen said...

I think she did a great job on your blinkie....thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,jen

teachU14 said...

Very cute! I'm adding it to my blog :)

teachU14 said...

I finally had some spare time and added a button to my blog. Thanks for the post and the link to Raven :)