Friday, October 22, 2010

Tons of Fun!!

I am LOVING this cartridge!! I have to thank you ladies for helping me out! I've been playing with my new Create A Critter cartridge along with my stamps that I got from Jen at The Purple Scrapbooker. I love these stamps from My Pink Stamper. These are the cutest stamps ever! Well I made a few cards for some wonderful friends, but I wanted to play with the cart a little more. I'm a very basic color person - I have a hard time making ladybugs pink and green instead of just red and black. I know - I'm a little weird like that!!! :) I made this card to try and stretch my mind and because I think this hippo is the cutest thing EVER!!!! :) Looking at her - I think she needs a flower by her ear (sorry - I just noticed that). :)
I used my new border punch too (with the 50% off MS items at Michael's). That reminds me, I would love to hear every one's opinion about Tweezer Bees. I've been trying to get some, they just never have them at Michael's and I live too far away to check every day (an hour and a half drive). I'm just curious if they're worth ordering online someplace; any opinions?! I'd love to hear them!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

12 Wonderful Comment(s):

Adrian said...

Love the paper! Yes, this cart is addicting, can't just make one:)

*Star said...

Super cute card! I love my Tweezer bees and I think they are totally worth getting. They work just like the tweezers that doctors use to do stitches so if you have a medical supply store by you you might want to go that route. My mom couldn't find any tweezer bees so she just uses those kind and she says they're great. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so super cute! Great punch!

girlia said...

Glad to see you have Create a Critter. It is one of the best. Love the card and that cute, cute hippo.

Coachfans said...

What are Tweezer Bees? Fill me in! I love your hippo. I just started thinking about getting this cartridge. I thought so many people had it, so I was going to avoid, but I am caving! I did just purchase Thanksgiving (I hope it comes before the Hop) and Rock Princess...waiting for them to come in the mail. Oh yeah, great border. I never use mine, but this is wonderful. I need to try mine more.

Georgiana

Celeste said...

Cute Cute card.... I just love it....

Rhonda Emery said...

love the hippo. so cute.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hippo Cute!!!! Love the borders you used:)

ownhomedog said...

super cute hippo! im addicted to the paper punches too. I just got tweezer bees- i like them - but (for me) feels kind of backwards - they open when you press them, instead of closing - guess it will take some getting used to.

teachU14 said...

Super cute card! I just love MS punches. I would buy more if my hubby would give me a bigger craft allowance ;) And the pattern paper you used looks fantastic! Sorry... never heard of tweezer bees.

Best Hobby Eva said...

I love this hippo. I love the punch two and how you layered it! Great job!!!

JustYolie said...

Super cute hippo! Love the pattern paper! :)