Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our Little Butterfly

Our little girl just got her pictures back from school this week. She was so excited . . . OK; I admit it, both me and my hubby were excited too (she's our oldest, what do you expect?!)!!!!! We had to send a picture to my parents (oldest grandchild - you know their excited too)! We made a cute card to hold the picture of our beautiful little butterfly!
The butterflies are from Gypsy Wanderings. I can't remember what font I used - sorry!!! The paper was from my scrap box so I'm not sure where the butterfly paper came from. I know - I need to do better at keeping track of stuff like that!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

11 Wonderful Comment(s):

Rhonda Emery said...

that is so pretty. I with you I just hate writing stuff down. Save all my extra cuts and use them when I have something to use them on. then I dont know what size or this or that.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

I love the butterfly background. very pretty card!!!!!

girlia said...

Really cute. Love the butterfly paper

liz said...

what a pretty card! you just reminded me to look at gypsy wantdering more!
liz :o)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

How sweet! Love the butterflies!

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

super cute! Thx for following my blog! I now follow (stalk) you too!
~Molly

Denise said...

I love these butterflies. They look so beautiful.

Rhonda Emery said...

Recieved my thank you card today and I cant tell you how much I love it. Frogs are my favorite. you really made my day. love it.
hugs. your friend Rhonda

Celeste said...

Absolutely beautiful card... I am sure your parents will love it.

ownhomedog said...

very pretty card~ love that background paper - I am also guilty of not writing down the names of the stuff i use, lol.

Best Hobby Eva said...

Such a sweet card. Perfect to hold the picutre of your daughter! I love the butterfly paper!!