Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun Day Pumpkin Carving

OK, this post fits under the 'Crafts' part. :)  This starts with a very funny story.  My little boy loves to watch a show called, 'Special Agent Oso' on Disney channel.  He loves it because Agent Oso helps children do simple things like buttoning a shirt, brushing your teeth, doing the dishes and recently he helped to carve a pumpkin.  My little boy just had to carve one of his own.  So today we went to our local store and each of my little ones got to pick a pumpkin.  We got home and they told me what they wanted to have carved in their pumpkins.  My little ones 'helped' clean out the pumpkin guts (which my little boy didn't like very much),  they 'helped' poke the holes for the design and then 'helped' cut the design. :)  We had fun - then again, anytime you get to make a big mess it's fun!!  Here's the end result:
Thanks for stopping by!!!!  I hope you can find time to have a bit of fun (and get a little messy)!!! :)

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

Carrie K said...

very cool pumpkins! I miss my kids being little and doing that. But, I don't miss the mess!!!

Celeste said...

WOW These pumpkins look amazing.....

*Star said...

Those are so cute! tfs and have a great day. :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

oh these turned out amazing!!!! Love them!!! XOXO Momo

ownhomedog said...

Great job with the Pumpkins!

Rhonda Emery said...

great job on the pumpkins. halloween is so fun lots of things to do with the kids. love it.

Jean said...

Love your pumpkins.

Raven B said...

This is awesome! We are carving tomorrow. So much fun.

Kel said...

awesome job! just love this time of year!! fun fun

Best Hobby Eva said...

So cute and an awesome traditions for your kids!! Great job on the pumkings!!