Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog Hop Coming Soon!!!!

I'm so excited!!!  Raven at Love 4 Stamps invited me to participate in her 80's Birthday blog hop!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!  Coming to a computer near you October 28th!!!!!!!! :)  It will be a fun flash back to the 80's and an AWESOME Birthday celebration!! :)

Photobucket

Here is the lineup of all of the creative ladies that I get to hang out and hop with!

ME

7 Wonderful Comment(s):

Jean said...

Sounds like it should be fun.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Like seriously, Like I will Like totally be there, Like I Like can't wait to like Hop... Like Really!!

Well, That's how I talked in the 80'S!!

Raven B said...

LOL this is going to be SOO MUCH fun. I'm laughing at A busy bees comment lol

teachU14 said...

LOL... A Busy Bee :) I'll be there.

hectorhd517 said...

I'm totally an 80's girl! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Kim
hectorhd517@yahoo.com

MommaMcVic said...

WOOHHOO ! This was the best hop- so funny!
Kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

MaryNSC said...

I Do not know Who started thes HOPS But I LOVE THEM I be so MAD when I miss them Thanks for sharing..