Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I've Been Surprised and Boo'd!!!!!

I am in complete SHOCK!!!!  I hope many of you know Diane from Scraps By Ownhomedog, if you don't know her - jump on over, you won't regret it (tell her Celeste said 'hi')!!!!!  Diane is so creative!!  I love following stalking her blog, she is an amazing crafter!!!  One of my previous posts I had mentioned that I used non-brand Stickles and that I didn't own the actual Stickles.  Well, Diane said that she had purchased duplicate Stickles and would love to send me some.  **Visual me smiling ear to ear** When I got home from hunting I found this box and a big envelope (more info below) in my mailbox.  I was a little taken back by the size of the box (knowing that Stickles are very small) and this is what I found inside:
(Pepsi was not included; it was just something I needed after a bad hunting day)
I still can't believe it!  All of that beautiful paper, stamps, stickers, ribbons, brads, buttons, bling (Stickles) . . . WOW!!!  Diane - THANK YOU!!!!  You have no idea how much you made my day!!!!!!

On to the large envelope in my mailbox along with the box.

For those of you that know Rhonda over at Scrap Happens, you know that she is also a very giving person.  She gives away these AMAZING mini albums.  Let me tell you - they are TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!  She sent me a mini album (I posted about it here) that got lost in the mail!! :(
  We're not sure what happened, but all we know is that I got an empty envelope.  She was sweet enough to send me a different mini album for me to use for our outdoor pictures.  Well, as a surprise to me, she just sent me a Halloween mini album!!!!!!!!!  For no reason at all!!!!!!!!!!!  AWWWWW!!  She sent a little note telling me I've been "Boo'd".  HAHA!  I laughed so hard - I don't mind being boo'd. :)  Here are the pictures of her amazing album!








Rhonda THANK YOU!!! **Like I said, she actually GIVES these away (I know, right?!)  Click here to put your name in the hat for a Thanksgiving mini album; you'll be glad you did, these are worth the chance!!**  Rhonda - I'll send you pics as soon as I fill it up.  I know we'll have some pumpkin carving ones in there for sure!!!!  Thanks again!!!!!!

Well, if you're still reading you are very sweet!!!!  Thanks to all of my blog friends!!  I'm amazed that people post their hard work not caring if people 'scraplift' the idea to use!  Such amazing talent, and even more amazing hearts!!!  Thanks so much to all of you - I'm truly amazed!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

18 Wonderful Comment(s):

Jean said...

Very neat stuff!!

DORCAS said...

HOW AWESOME!!!!!!! You deserve it!!!

Sheena said...

Have Fun with your new goodies!! and the mini is adorable!! congrats on being boo'd..Rhonda's mini albums are awesome ")

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

How fun!! Love the mini album!

Rhonda Emery said...

glad you got your mini. I been looking everyday to see if you had recieved it yet. I thought oh no not another. ha I felt so bad about the other I couldnt let my good friend go without a halloween mini. Enjoy and you are oh so welcome. ps the pictures you took of it are amazing. hugs

Abby said...

How cool!!!! I just got your adorable card!!! Thank you sooo much for the sweet message!!!

HappyExpressions said...

What a great surprise!

Celeste said...

That is sooooo awesome Celeste.... You so deserve all that is good that comes your way.... I am so blessed and happy to have met you these past couple months through blogger....
Huggs
Celeste

teachU14 said...

Awwww!!! What a great surprise! But you truly deserve it! And that mini album is AMAZING... I've got to give one of those a try :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Congrats Celeste on your goodies!!!!! Very happy for you and well deserved:)
Hugs,
Norma

GiGi said...

How nice it is to know such nice people! I just wanted to say thank you for leaving such nice comments on my blog. I finally had time to find you! Take care! Hugs!

Auntie Em said...

Awesome stuff but be warned...you will now have a new addiction! Nothing compares to REAL stickles and when you see all the colours, you will need one of each...and then there's Distress Stickles...you are going to need them, too...and the chunky ice ones are pretty awesome too! Just start saving you pennies now cause you WILL be buying them all from now on! Take it from one who knows and is now an enabler!!!
Have fun!!!! :D

MommaMcVic said...

How awesome for her to do that for you! Looks like you are one lucky girl and what a great surprise!
Kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

Best Hobby Eva said...

Awesome fun stuff. Lucky duck!! Well deserved, you have an awesome blog! You are going to love the stickles!! What an amazing mini album. Perfect!!!

ownhomedog said...

Celeste ~ Im so glad you love all your goodies - it was so much fun for me to send them. Im also thankful for all the wonderful comments you (and others) have left me - its so nice to have a blog to share my creations with you all! Happy crafting! Diane

ownhomedog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa J said...

You my dear are one LOVED LADY!

MaryNSC said...

O wow How Wonderful Wonderful!! LOVE IT!!