Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Door Hanging Letter

One of my (many) weaknesses is the fact that I am a very passionate and . . . um . . . energetic person (it really can be a curse). I tend to volunteer for MANY things. I figure if I'm blessed with all of these things in my life - I should share; right?! :) My church group is something I volunteer myself for, and I mean I volunteer for just about EVERYTHING (sometimes I'm shocked they don't tell me to stop volunteering). Well, we have an activity with the ladies where we get together and can make several things. They asked (since I volunteer all of my ideas anyways) if I would help come up with more ideas. There are several things I found online and thought would be simple to try. This was one of those ideas. I just took some matching paper and Mod Podged it onto the letter. I like the colors and figured if they fade or I get sick of them I can always put something different on it. You just attach a ribbon and hang it from your front door. What do you think? I like it!Sorry about the shadow, I was having problems.  Thanks for stopping by!!! Let me know what you think, or if you have created something fun and easy recently (I love help)!! :) TFL!

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

Sheena said...

So pretty! I like it :) I love the pattern paper you used.

primpedinpaper said...

The B is really pretty. I really like the patterned paper! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

hello!This was a really fabulous topic!
I come from itlay, I was luck to discover your subject in bing
Also I obtain much in your theme really thank your very much i will come daily

girlia said...

Really nice!!

scrapaholicjen said...

So cute! Love the paper you used!

Rhonda Emery said...

really cute.

Raven B said...

Oh I love this. I may have to use this idea.
Hugs,
Raven

DORCAS said...

This is super cute! Love this idea!

Best Hobby Eva said...

I love this it reminds me of a quilt! Great job and choice of papers as well!!

Lisa J said...

I just bought some chipboard letters for my daughter to make her name on like we did for my son and I HAVE to show her how you did your paper! I love this Celeste! Might be a scraplifting this baby lol...