Monday, November 22, 2010

Feel the LOVE!!!!!!

OH MY WORD!!!!!!  I am completely humbled!!!  I don't even know what to say . . . well, I do, but I'm almost speechless!!!! :)

I would like to thank (ok, this feels like I just won an Emmy or something **yes, I'm LOL**)

Jean at Jean's Crafty Corner

Rebecca at Buzzy Bee Designs

Pam at Simply Pam

Jen at Simply Chic Designs by Jen

Jamie at JME Creations

Each one of these amazing ladies awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award!  I am so honored and shocked!!!  They all have very stylish blogs, they always inspire me!

In order for me to accept this award I am supposed to do the following:
  1. Thank and Link back to the person that gave the award
  2. Share 8 things about yourself
  3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
  4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
So 8 things about Celeste (ME!):
  1. I LOVE hunting, ATV-ing and doing just about anything outdoors!
  2. I chop and haul wood every day during the winter to keep my house warm (it's less expensive than the gas and a lot more fun); believe it or not - I LOVE doing it!!!!!
  3. I have a hard time telling someone 'no' when they ask for help - a strength yet a big weakness!!!
  4. I am the oldest of 8 children and the oldest of 80+ Grandkids and I have two of my own (you should see our family reunions)!!
  5. I love making photo videos (like you see at weddings), I make one every year for both sides of the family for Christmas.
  6. My favorite treats are the candy cane hugs, I buy a few extra because their only around during Christmas (yes, there are some in my cupboard . . . and I hide them or my little boy climbs on the table to steal them)!
  7. I love making salsa and homemade chips!!!  It's my favorite snack and it's one of few things that can actually make in the kitchen (I'm not a good cook)!!!
  8. I always have to have some background noise, usually music; and you will usually hear me singing to it at any time - just don't ask me to sing in front of people (I get terrible stage fright)!!!!!!

I am trying to narrow down the 8 people I would like to send this award to; it's really hard (plus I want to make sure they haven't received it yet).   I hope you don't mind, but I'll post the 8 blogs as soon as I figure out who they are! :)

Thanks again ladies!!!  I'm so honored!!!  You have no idea how much each of you inspire me; thank you for sharing your amazing talents!!!!! :)

4 Wonderful Comment(s):

girlia said...

Celeste, you should have said you have wonderful sense of humor and you seem to be a compassionate person (that's is why you can't say no). Congratulations on your award!!!!!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Congrats my friend you deserve it:)
Big hugs,
Norma

Debbi said...

YAY for you!! So happy for you.
*smiles*
debbi

Denise said...

Great to learn some about you. I will have to try the candy cane hugs. I don't believe I have even seen them in the store. Maybe it is not in my area.