Monday, November 22, 2010

My Thanksgiving Blessings Blog Hop Winner!!!

I want to let all of you know I appreciate the sweet comments and a big hug and welcome to my new followers friends!!!  I'm so honored and happy that you found/find something fun to make!!!!!

On to the winner . . . the winner of the Thanksgiving Blessings Blog Hop is . . .
Karelj said...
What great projects! I especially like the colors you chose for your grateful card. I love your blog and I'm now a follower. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Karel - I just sent you an e-mail.

You should really check out Karel's blog (here)!  She's so creative!!!! :)

Thanks again for all of the sweet comments!!!  A big thanks to Kassidy at Inking it Up Crazy for letting me participate in this hop!  Kassidy - you are truly a blessing to me!!!! Thank you!!!!  One more big thanks to all of the wonderful ladies that participated in the hop with me!!  You are all inspirations to me!!  Thank you!!!!

Thanks again to all of my followers friends!!!!  You're sweet comments always make my day!!!  I hope you all have a great day! :)

4 Wonderful Comment(s):

Jamie said...

Congrats to Karel!!!!

Jamie said...

Celeste,

I just left you an award on my blog. Please go grab it at

http://jmecreations.blogspot.com/

HUGS!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Congrats Karelj!!!