Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sylish Blog Award

I just found out that I was given this award from Minta over at Minta's Creations!  I am so honored!!!!  Thank you so very much!!!!

I did list 8 things about me two posts down, but I can list even more if you'd really like (I'm sure I probably shared too much info already - I mean who really wanted to know that I sing all the time, but still get stage fright?!)!

I'm still trying to narrow it down to 8 blogs; I'll post with those as soon as I know who to give it to! :)

Thanks again for this amazing award!!!!!!! :)

4 Wonderful Comment(s):

HappyExpressions said...

Congratulations!

AmyJRockstar said...

Yay! Congrats Celeste!!!

Kel said...

Congrats.. You definately got style!! Have a great one!

Rhonda Emery said...

congrats on all your awards girlfriend you sure deserve it.