Monday, November 29, 2010

Fun Stuff!!!!!

First I have to apologize for not posting or visiting any of my creative friends in a while.  I have  been extremely busy!  Without boring you with details - let me just say that I am participating in two more blog hops and have finished around a hundred cards for my mom and sister.  I am truly sorry that I haven't been able to stop by and comment on every one's blog!!!

Let me just tell you how excited I am!!!  Jen over at Simply Chic Design by Jen asked if I would like to participate in her Christmas Blog Hop that she was hosting.  Of course I said YES!!!!!!!!! (I think I may have answered her with that many exclamation points too!!) :)  I am so honored that she would ask me to participate, she has such amazing talent; to be invited by her is such an honor!!!  Here is a list of the amazing ladies I get to hop with:

Karen @ The Busy Bug
ME!!!!

Can you believe it?!!!  All of these amazing ladies in one blog hop!!!!  So don't forget to check back early on December 1st for the Christmas Blog Hop!

So I am super excited about this one as well!!!! 

Dorcas over at 4 Crafty Angels invited me to join her (along with some more amazing crafters) for her Snowy Winter Hop on December 4th!  EEEEK!  Again - I had to say YES!!!!!!!!!  Who wouldn't want to create with this amazing group:


Can you believe it?!  Two super fun hops so close together!  I'm excited!  I hope to see you at both! :)

I'm excited too - I found out that I won Emma's (My Creative Time) Gypsy Magic and More DVD from Paula at More Than Favors!  I'm so excited!!!!!! :)  Thanks again Paula!!! :)

4 Wonderful Comment(s):

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hi Celeste, Congrats on your DVD wins Whoo Hooo!!! I'm super excited to be doing both hops with you my friend:) !!!! I've been super busy too and have neglected my bloggie friends you are not alone:)

HappyExpressions said...

Congrats on your win at More Than Favors! How exciting for you to be in 2 blog hops! Christmas has come early!

Rhonda Emery said...

I will be back for sure

Josie0602 said...

How fun...two hops! I cant wait to come visit again on the next one!