Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Winner of the Fabulous Fall Blog Hop!!!

WOW!!!  Three hops in a very short amount of time! (I'm exhausted - how about you?!) :)  With the three days for the Fabulous Fall Blog Hop there were a total of 206 comments!  Using Random.org the winner of the candy is . . . . .


# 157 is Khristen!!!!

Khristen said...What a great idea, to customize the tree for each month. Great project, thanks for sharing!  You should go check out her blog (click here), she's so creative!!!!!!

I also wanted to thank everyone for all of your amazing comments.  I really do read all of them!!!!!  They make me smile! :)  Thanks so much! 

Big thanks also for all of my new followers!!!  It wasn't a requirement, and yet you decided to follow anyways!  Thanks so much!!!!

Hopefully later today I'll be able to get the step by step picture directions for the leaf card!!  Thanks so much for being interested! :)  Have a wonderful crafting day!! :)

Big Thanks to Cheryl for hosting this hop as well as Jen, Georgiana, Star and Yvette!!  I really enjoyed doing this hop, and feel so honored to participate with such AMAZING crafters!!  Thanks so much ladies!!! :)  

3 Wonderful Comment(s):

Khristen said...

Woo hoo! That is so exciting, thanks so much for the opporutniy AND putting a link to my blog :) That made me very *happy*! It's nice to be complimented by someone so talented, for your work is also amazing :)

Lisa J said...

Congratulations Khristen! Going to go ck our ur blog now!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Celeste!! I am so happy you had a good time on the hop!! It was an absolute pleasure having you join us!! I am hoping to hope with you again on Dorcas' blog hop in December... if not before! :)

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com