Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Three Things - real quick!

First - THANK YOU!!!!!

To all of my new followers friends!!  Thanks so much for joining me!!!  I truly hope you had as much fun as I did!!!!!  I loved all of the comments!  All of you are truly amazing!!!  Thank you!!!

Second - YEAH!!!!! ANOTHER BLOG HOP!!!!!!!

I am so honored!!  Kassidy over at Inking it up Crazy has invited me to be part of the Thanksgiving Blessings Blog Hop!!!  I'm so excited!!!  As it gets closer, you'll hear more about it!

Third - Step by step on it's way!!

I had a lot of requests for a step by step on how to do the leaf card (click here to see it) that I made.  I took the pics and everything I'll get it up in a little bit - Thanks for being so patient!!! :)

2 Wonderful Comment(s):

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

I can't wait for your blog hop! I'm sure it will lots of fun! I also can't wait to see the "how to" for the leaf card!

Lisa J said...

Oh wow!! I can't wait to have fun in this one! Congrats lady! You sure are very talented and those ladies know it! Maybe one day I will be invited to one too!