Monday, April 11, 2011

Scrapbookaholic by Abby Challenge

This week over at Scrapbookaholic by Abby the challenge that we have going on is to create something with an animal and using the color orange.  The reason for that is because this month the ASPCA celebrates the 'Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month'.   So in honor of that I decided to make this cute little frame.  I know most people would have put a cut-out of a dog or cat, but I chose a deer.  We love taking pictures of them, so I thought it would be fun!
Recipe:
  • Deer - cut from Create A Critter at 2.0
  • Flower - no idea! :)
  • String - you're guess is as good as mine
  • Phrase - no brand name, just something my MIL gave me
I just put the phrase in there for now.  I have too many pictures that it's hard to decide what to put in it. :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  Make sure you stop by Scrapbookaholic by Abby to play with us!!!!!!!

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

Celeste said...

Awwwww your frame is soooo adorable.

Sharon said...

Awesome frame!! Love that you used the deer. And that string is just perfect!! :)

Abby said...

Love that sentiment!!!!! and the frame is just so cute with that deer!!!

girlia said...

cute

Pammejo said...

Love, love the frame and sentiment is beautiful. TFS
pammejo1@yahoo.com
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute project.

Staying Crafty said...

This is fantastic! I love the quote :)

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Celeste,

I think your frame is so sweet!! Thanks for all the very useful info on your project... :D lol

as always, thanks for sharing,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! I love that dear cut!

Scrappy Zeni said...

Celeste... how adorable is this frame!!! totally love it!