Friday, April 8, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays!

**Sorry for posting this late, for some reason it didn't post correctly!!  Sorry about that!!!!!**

I'm so happy to be a part of the Flaunt it Fridays DT!  I just love a fun challenge!! :)  This week on FIF the challenge is to use the sheep on the Country Life cart.  Well, this is another cart on my wish list; so I had to use a different cartridge.  I decided to make this cute diaper card.  The yellow part comes out for you to write on (my camera died so I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it out).

Recipe:
  • Sheep cut at 3. from Animal Kingdom
  • Diaper pattern is from Homemade Gifts Made Easy (you can see the template here)
  • Sentiment was just something I created and printed out on the computer
  • Sharpie marker to emphasize the little cuts for the face, feet and to color in the nose
  • Glossy Accents for the nose (to make it stand out)
  • Flocking on the body (a little hard to see)
Make sure you play with us at FIF or at least check out what the other DT members have created (you won't be disappointed)!!  We'd love to see what you create!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!! :)

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

Rhonda Emery said...

things happen! I love your project so darn cute. hugs

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Celeste,

This is adorable!! I really feel inspired when I see someone pull out an older cartridge. I'll have to grab Animal Kingdom and play a little today! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

It was worth waiting for! I love it!! That diaper card is fantastic!! Thanks for the link. :)

Celeste said...

Love your card....

girlia said...

really cute

JennyKozar said...

This is adorable!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great paper!

Georgiana said...

Can you believe I have never made a lamb?!?! Yours is SOOOO precious that I have to now! I used Animal Kingdom for the words/sounds on my Easter cards.

Georgiana

Angela said...

Congratulations on making the design team! You do such beautiful work! Love your blog!

Hugs,
Angela

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

That diaper card is just so cute! I love the shape and I love your sentiment!