**Sorry for posting this late, for some reason it didn't post correctly!! Sorry about that!!!!!**
I'm so happy to be a part of the Flaunt it Fridays DT! I just love a fun challenge!! :) This week on FIF the challenge is to use the sheep on the Country Life cart. Well, this is another cart on my wish list; so I had to use a different cartridge. I decided to make this cute diaper card. The yellow part comes out for you to write on (my camera died so I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it out).
- Sheep cut at 3. from Animal Kingdom
- Diaper pattern is from Homemade Gifts Made Easy (you can see the template here)
- Sentiment was just something I created and printed out on the computer
- Sharpie marker to emphasize the little cuts for the face, feet and to color in the nose
- Glossy Accents for the nose (to make it stand out)
- Flocking on the body (a little hard to see)