Saturday, April 2, 2011

You're Tweet - 2 Challenges

Wow, this was a challenge for me!  I wanted to make a card for Throwback Thursday; this time the challenge was to make use the sketch that she had and to make it 'Cricut-less'.  I also wanted to make something for Serenity Scrappers; the challenge they had was to use pastels. :)  So this is what I came up with. :)
Recipe:
  • The stamped images were from My Cute Stamps (a set I got a long time ago)
  • Ribbon - a WONDERFUL gift!!!!!
  • Paper - scraps :)
Well, I hope you like it!  It was hard for me to make, but I love a good challenge!!! :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!! :)

17 Wonderful Comment(s):

Raven B said...

Oh girl this is so super sweet. I think I will want to play in the throwback Thursday challenge now!
Hugs,
Raven

girlia said...

I love how you did the tree branch. Great job

the purple muse said...

Very nice colors. I know that cricut-less thing on Throwback Thurs has "thrown" me for a loop:-) Not sure what I'll do.

Donna and Sara said...

It turned out great! I just love that bird on the branch. The ribbon is perfect too.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very sweet! Great stamp!

Georgiana said...

I think the challenging ones always come out the best!

Nicely done,
Georgiana

Ash said...

This is so super cute!!!

Sherrie K. said...

This is super cute. I love the zig zag ribbon too! TFS!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

you did a great job with the sketch! I really struggled with it, myself!
liz :o)

Kel said...

you did such a great job combing the two challenges! I love that ric-rac ribbon. Your faux stiching is just perfect. I'm gel penned challenged a lot of the times. LOL. Cute CUTE bird and I love the leaved branch. I've used that polks dot paper from my stash too, it may be DCWV? Nice job, I'll get this up on SS blog this week!

*Star said...

This card is so sweet! I love the stamps you used. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Cathryn said...

Oh my, simply gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing, Cathyrn67 :)
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Cheryl Gaffney said...

How cute is that layering on your stamped image! I usually find it challenging to make Cricut-less cards too but you really did wonderful.

Great job!
Cheryl

Rhonda Emery said...

wow I love it so cute and tweet!ha

Rhonda Emery said...

wow I love it so cute and tweet!ha

Celeste said...

Oh wow soooo adorable

My Creative Time said...

WoW! What a GREAT card!!!!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my friend!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)